Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Well, Christmas is almost here. I am always suprised by how busy this season gets. This year I attempted to make life more smooth by shopping early... ahhh I wish it had worked. Oh well, I am still looking forward to the last few days leading up to the big one.

I can't wait to watch my kids on Christmas morning. It is such an exciting, magical time when they are little.

I have had my little "reality check" moments lately when I realize there are some serious struggles out there. Families without jobs, children with major disabilities and the lonely members of the senior population just to name a few. What a world we live in! I think my Christmas wish this year won't be for world peace but rather just a day of peaceful living for everyone out there. I think if everyone could have just one moment of true, simple peace for just one day that would be miracle enough for me. Merry Christmas All!

1 comment:

Shawny said...

Rachel,
How fun to peek into your life and thoughts. I hope you don't mind if I read your blog. I'd be happy to give your our blog if interested. Send me a facebook e-mail and I'll send you the URL.