Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions or Disallusions?


Okay, okay, I am a total slacker. I really get into these types of things at the beginning and then I slow way, way down. I am not a resolution type of gal... I just can't get the goal keeping part of the deal. But, I do have a few things I would like to improve this year. Of course eating better and exercising are part of the deal, but I would also like to be a better budget keeper, and memory keeper for my kids. Hmmm... already I can tell it's going to be a start big and never really finish. Oh well.
For Christmas I got a design program and I am loving it! The only problem is that I spend countless hours designing homes... I'm not going to move from the one I've got - so anyone out there want some ideas? I found the table in the picture above and want to put it into one of my design homes. I love the clean lines and modern look with the Lucite... so my style. All it needs is something vintage or antique on top to help it transition into my space. Oh and I guess there's the small matter of a couple of grand for the table...

2 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Rachel, how about you just decorate my house for me when we buy one? Sound good?

Rachel said...

Kelly - love to. Anytime you want to start dreaming just give me your specs and I will turn it into a visual.