Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today is a new Beginning

Redfish Lake, Sawtooth Mountains, ID

With all the amazing blogs out there I'm not sure why I am going to the trouble of creating my own. Probably because I am terrible at keeping any sort of a journal - perhaps this will suffice.
One thing is certain, my life thus far has certainly been a journey for me. I learn new things about myself almost everyday. I can't believe how much of my life I have lived already with very little knowledge of who I am and what I am doing here. I would like to think that my life is a contribution to the lives of others in some small way... I hope at least for my children. I hope to chronicle in the next few weeks something of what I have learned, and maybe it will be helpful to others as well. I'm sure I will keep learning and those moments while embarrassing, or difficult for me might prove entertaining for someone outside my present circumstances. So here's to another blog littering up the universal web space...

No comments: