Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I can be so lame...


Okay, so I haven't posted but a couple of times and already I have slacked off for several months. Usually it takes me longer to give something up.
But in my defense I did start a facebook profile and have been busily checking it, catching up with old friends etc. I have also been busier in the evenings lately due to my new addiction to "Lost". Yes we started watching it just this year so we have been catching up on all the previous seasons. I cannot believe how much time we have wasted watching "TV" but I must admit it has been fun. I haven't even spent near as much time reading as I usually do and I have completely ignored my kids Webkinz sites (yes I enjoy playing webkinz...just haven't done it lately).
AND - I made these lovely roman shades for my kitchen all by myself with my 1950's era sewing machine - good job me! See, I haven't been wasting all of my time...

No comments: